After-sales service is not only dealing with the quality of the products sold, but also includes technical exchanges with customers, providing customers with technical support, and quality visits to expand the impact on the company’s products and achieve the expectation of opening up the market and occupying the market.
Handling of objections to the quality of the products sold:
1. Requirements for dissimilar handling: After receiving the dissatisfaction notice, the dissident handling personnel should rush to the dissent site as soon as possible (not more than 24 hours at the latest), and determine whether it is our company’s product first; and implement the disagreement after it is indeed our company’s product The contents of the: check whether the warranty certificate corresponds to the objection tube, contract number, production furnace batch number, steel grade, specification, weight, etc. (photo scanning is required for objection defects that can be scanned by camera).
2. The objection handlers look up the user’s production operation records, confirm the specific circumstances of the quality difference, take samples or photographs of the steel pipes with the quality difference, and write a detailed accident investigation report (completed within two days after the user unit)
3. The objection handling personnel should handle the quality objections based on the principle of being responsible to the company and responsible for the users. After reaching the agreement, they must obtain the approval of the leader before signing an objection handling agreement with the customer, and fax a copy to the market service department.
4. For the agreement with the return of goods, the heterogeneous processing personnel should send a copy of the agreement (contract number, tonnage, batch number, etc.) to the company before the return pipe is shipped.
5. After the objection is handled, the objection handler should write a detailed summary including reason analysis, customer opinions, some technical requirements of the customer, formulate measures (coordinate with relevant departments to develop together), and complete the general ledger record.
6. The objection handlers should actively participate in the entire technical process and the entire pre-sales, mid-sales and after-sales service, establish customer files, and record the situation of each processing.
7. The technical service personnel should establish a set of schedules for regular return visits to key customers. The return visits adopt several methods such as technical exchanges, visits, and telephone return visits.
8. The technical service personnel should use the monthly return to the factory to conduct investigations and visits to the branch departments involved in the quality objections handled, to convey some of the customer’s views on the product quality, especially some of the customer’s personalized needs.
Services to users:
1. Collect and sort out users’ requirements and potential needs for technical services, formulate technical service work plans, and organize their implementation;
2. Organize and carry out various technical service activities, collect and provide users with information on technical and quality requirements to relevant departments;
3. Organize and carry out activities such as product technical exchanges and quality visits to expand the influence of the company’s products and provide technical support for market development and market occupation;
4. The technical exchange and technical visit activities organized by the market technical service department are aimed at conveying the company’s product development, process and quality improvement to users in a timely manner, improving the credibility of the company’s products in the minds of users, and at the same time being able to timely Understand the latest requirements of users for products, and provide reliable information for new product development and quality improvement, so as to meet user needs to the greatest extent. Technical exchanges and technical visits generally adopt the following methods:
1.1 According to the user demand information provided by the sales department, organize relevant technical personnel to prepare more detailed information, visit users, publicize the company’s product development and use, and reach certain technical cooperation agreements or intentions with users;
1.2 Regarding the trial results of a new product, organize a technical appraisal meeting/review meeting in order to promote and expand the use of similar users.
1.3 Participating users’ commodity inspections of delivered products, participating users’ commodity inspections of products generally occur in the following situations:
1.3.1 Provisions in the contract;
1.3.2 If the user finds a problem during the purchase inspection, the company needs to send someone to check and confirm it.
1.3.3 According to the work objects of the commodity inspection, the market technical service department shall negotiate with the relevant departments to determine that the inspectors with higher professional level shall be dispatched to carry out the work with the approval of the director of the market technical service department.
1.3.4 The personnel involved in commodity inspection should comprehensively investigate the quality status of the batch of products during production and inspection before going out to work, and be aware of it.
1.3.5 The personnel involved in the commodity inspection shall bring the necessary inspection tools within the effective inspection period.
1.3.6 In the commodity inspection, it is determined that there are products that do not meet the technical requirements of the contract, please refer to the market technical service department to obtain a clear opinion before handling.
1.4 Promotion of key products and new products
On the basis of integrating the technical data of the company’s new products and key products, the technicians of the marketing technology service department cooperate with the research and development office and sales personnel to introduce new products to customers. Market technical service technicians mainly introduce the development and use of the company’s new products to customers through technical exchanges from a technical point of view, and provide support for new products to open up markets from technical services.
1.5 Data collection and analysis of product technical service work
Product technical service work is an important technical work for the company to focus on production and meet user needs. Technical service should establish a technical service data collection, sorting and analysis system based on the work content. The sorted and analyzed materials should be submitted to the leader in time for production and operation reference .