1. Specifications of scaffolding steel pipes: diameters are Φ3.0, Φ2.75, Φ3.25, Φ2.5; lengths are generally 1-6 meters and half a meter, and can be processed according to customer requirements.
2. The implementation standard of scaffolding steel pipe: SY/T5768-95 GB/T3091-2001.
3. The material of scaffolding steel pipe: Q195, Q215 or Q235.
1) The bearing capacity is large. When the geometric size and structure of the scaffold meet the relevant requirements of the specification, under normal circumstances, the bearing capacity of the single-tube column of the scaffold can reach 15kN ~ 35kN (1.5tf ~ 3.5tf, the design value).
2) Easy to assemble and disassemble, and flexible to erect. Because the length of the steel pipe is easy to adjust and the fasteners are easy to connect, it can be adapted to scaffolding for buildings and structures of various planes and elevations.
3) It is relatively economical, simple to process, and low in one-time investment costs; if the geometric dimensions of the scaffolding are carefully designed, and attention is paid to improving the utilization rate of steel pipe turnover, the material consumption can also achieve better economic results. The fastener steel pipe frame is equivalent to about 15 kilograms of construction steel per square meter.
1) The fastener (especially its screw) is easy to lose;
Bolt tightening torque should not be less than 40N m, and should not be greater than 65N m;
2) The members at the nodes are eccentrically connected, and the load and internal force are transmitted by the anti-sliding force, thus reducing their bearing capacity;
3) The connection quality of fastener nodes is significantly affected by the quality of the fastener itself and the operation of workers.
Portal steel pipe
1) The geometric dimensions of portal steel scaffolding are standardized.
2) Reasonable structure, good mechanical performance, full use of steel strength, high bearing capacity.
3) Easy to assemble and disassemble during construction, high erection efficiency, labor-saving, time-saving, safe, reliable, economical and applicable.
1) There is no flexibility in the frame size, any change in the frame size must be replaced by another type of gantry and its accessories
2) The cross bracing is easy to break at the middle hinge point;
3) The stereotyped scaffolding board is heavier,
4) The price is more expensive
1) Multi-function: according to specific construction requirements, it can form single and double row scaffolds with different frame sizes, shapes and bearing capacities, support frames, support columns, material lifting frames, climbing scaffolds, cantilever frames and other functions of construction equipment. It can also be used to build construction sheds, material sheds, lighthouses and other structures. Especially suitable for erecting curved scaffolds and heavy-duty supports.
2) High efficiency: the longest among the commonly used rods is 3130mm and the weight is 17.07kg. The assembly and dismantling speed of the whole frame is 3 to 5 times faster than the conventional one, and the assembly and dismantling is quick and labor-saving. The worker can complete the whole operation with a hammer, avoiding many inconveniences caused by bolt operation.
3) Strong versatility: The main components are made of ordinary fastener-type steel pipe scaffolding pipes, which can be connected with ordinary steel pipes by fasteners, which has strong versatility.
4) Large bearing capacity: the vertical rod connection is a coaxial socket, the horizontal rod and the vertical rod are connected by a bowl buckle joint, and the joint has reliable mechanical properties of bending, shearing and torsion resistance. Moreover, the axis lines of each rod intersect at a point, and the nodes are in the frame plane, so the structure is stable and reliable, and the bearing capacity is large.
1) The cross bar is a shaped bar of several sizes, and the bowl buckle nodes on the vertical bar are set at a distance of 0.6m, which limits the size of the frame;
2) U-shaped connecting pins are easy to lose;
3) The price is more expensive;
1) Easy and fast: It is easy and fast to build, and has strong mobility, which can meet the requirements of a wide range of operations;
2) Flexible, safe and reliable: according to different actual needs, we can build scaffolding with various specifications and multiple rows of mobile, and various perfect safety accessories to provide firm and safe support in the operation;
3) Convenient storage and transportation: It occupies a small area for dismantling and storage, and can be pushed for easy transfer. Components can pass through various narrow passages.