DIN 17175 seamless steel pipe is used in boiler installations, high-pressure pipelines and tank construction and special machinery for both high temperature and high-pressure devices. And it is widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as drill pipe, automobile transmission shaft, self frame as well as the construction of the steel scaffolding.
Steel Grade: St37, St44, St45, St52, 15Mo3, 13CrMo44, 10CrMo910, 14MoV63,
Tensile Strength (MPa)
Yield Strength (MPa)
Cold finished OD. Range: 8mm – 114.3mm, wall thickness: 1mm-20mm
Hot rolled OD. Range: 114.3mm – 720mm, wall thickness: 5mm-120mm
Length: Max length 12M
Port Form: PE BE
1. Professional steel pipe manufacturer over 10 years.
2. Quality: produce according to the given standard such as: ASTM SAME, DIN, EN, JIS, GOST.
3. Inspection: Third party inspection or customer of inspection both ok, such as SGS, BV.
4. Prompt feedback: all your emails and questions would be replied within 1 working hours.
5. Flexible payment terms: T/T, L/C and so on.